2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope $250
Rules and Regulations
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant of the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. CST and ends Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- Participants who raise $250.00 CAD for the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope during the contesting period will be automatically entered in the draw to win one (1) Winners gift card, valued at $250.00 CAD.
- Participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means than that listed above.
- No purchase necessary.
- This is a national contest and entries will be valid from all Walk locations across Canada.
- Following the end of the contest period, on July 30, 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada will award one (1) entrants with one (1) Winners gift cards, valued at $250.00 CAD.
- Winner will be selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.
- Recipient will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by phone or e-mail by Friday, August 2, 2019, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, selected entrant must respond by Friday, August 9, 2019 by phone or e-mail to the contact information provided.
- If a selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, s/he may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another entrant may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the recipient agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- A participant will only be eligible to receive one prize.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with Winners.
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.