2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope Amazfit Contest
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant in the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 12.01 a.m. CST and ends Friday, August 16, at 11.50 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- During the contest period, collect five (5) online donations towards your individual fundraising total for the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope and you will be automatically entered in the draw to win one (1) of two (2) Amazfit prizes.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants will qualify to receive one entry per five (5) online donations collected towards their individual fundraising total for the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- There is no minimum donation required.
- Participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- No limit to the number of qualified entries per participant.
- Following the end of the contest period, on Monday, August 19, 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada will award two (2) individuals. Two (2) prizes will be allocated and selected by random draw from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- Two (2) prizes are available. The prizes consist of:
- One (1) of two (2) BIP Smartwatches , Amazfit product, an approximate retail value of $79.99 (USD) each.
- For product details visit: https://us.amazfit.com/shop
- Prizes are provided by Amazfit.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Amazfit shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Amazfit are not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.
- The winners of contest will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail on Monday, August 19, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, the individual must respond by Monday, August 26, 2019 by e-mail or phone to the contact information provided.
- If the individual does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, they may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another qualified individual may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the individual agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, city, voice, statements about the contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.