2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Amazfit Gift Box Contest
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest you:
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
- Must have registered online as a participant in the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
- Have set a minimum fundraising goal of $500 or more on your online participant page for the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope, as of August 30, 2018 at 9:25 EDT.
- Have reached between 0% and 79% of your fundraising goal online, as of August 30, 2018 at 9:25 EDT.
The contest begins Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 9:25 EDT and ends Thursday, September 6, at 11.50 p.m. EDT.
How to Enter:
the contest period, collect online donations to reach 100% of the individual fundraising
goal set on your participant centre.
- (To access your participant centre and view your fundraising progress: https://secure2.convio.net/noca/site/SPageServer/?pagename=WalkofHope_global_login)
- All online donations must be allocated towards your individual fundraising total for the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Once you reach your fundraising goal through online donations, you will be automatically entered in the draw to win the prize.
- Offline donations collected during the contest period cannot be counted for the purpose of this contest
- Participants are limited to only receiving one entry.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- During the contest period, re-allocating pre-existing donations from another team or individual fundraising page will not be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Following the end of the contest period, on Friday September 7, 2018, Ovarian Cancer Canada will award one (1) individual.
- One (1) prize will be allocated and selected by random draw from all eligible entries.
- The prize consists of:
- The winner of the contest will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail on Friday, September 7, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, the individual must respond by Friday, September 14, 2018 by e-mail or phone to the contact information provided.
- If the individual does not respond within the prescribed timeline, they may be disqualified and not receive the prize. Another qualified individual may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the individual agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, city, voice, statements about the contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- One (1) Amazfit gift box valued at US $429.96, consisting of four (4) best-selling products: Amazfit Stratos, Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Cor and Amazfit Arc
- For product details visit: https://us.amazfit.com/shop
- The prize is provided by Amazfit, national prize sponsor of the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Amazfit shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Amazfit are not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.