2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant for the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 12.01 a.m. CST and ends Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 11.50 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- During the contest period, registered participants that raise a minimum of $350.00 CAD in online donations will be automatically entered in the draw to win one of five Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope medallions customized with a message of their choice (character count restrictions apply to the message and will be confirmed upon claiming the prize).
- Participants will qualify to receive one entry per $350.00 CAD raised online during the contesting period.
- Participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- There is no limit to the number of qualified entries per participant.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means than that listed above.
- No purchase necessary.
- Following the end of the contest period, on July 27, 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada will award five (5) participants. Five (5) prizes will be allocated and selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- The prize consists of an Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope medallion that will be customized with a message of the winner’s choice.
- The size of the medallion is 5cm x 5cm and the winner’s customized message must fit within this space on the back of the medallion. Recommendations will be provided for character and word count upon confirmation of the prize.
- The winner will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail on Friday, July 27, 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize and details about the customization of their medallion.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, the participant must respond by Wednesday, August 1, 2018 by e-mail or phone to the contact information provided by Ovarian Cancer Canada.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for the failure of a selected participant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a participants’ response.
- If a selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, s/he may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, in which case another entrant may be selected at random.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- By accepting the prize, the recipient agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city, voice, statements about the contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.