2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Raise $150 Contest
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant of the 2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST
How to Enter:
- Participants who raise $150.00 CAD for the 2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope during the contesting period will be automatically entered in the draw to win one (1) Apple Watch SE, an approximate retail value of $369.00
- Participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means than that listed above.
- No purchase necessary.
- This is a national contest for all registered participants of the 2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Following the end of the contest period, on Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Ovarian Cancer Canada will award one (1) individual one (1) prize, allocated and selected by random draw from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- The prizes consist of:
- One (1) Apple Watch SE, an approximate retail value of $369.00 (CAD).
- For product details visit: https://www.apple.com/ca/apple-watch-se/
- Winner will be selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- A participant will only be eligible to receive one prize.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.
- Recipient will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail by Monday, June 20, 2022, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, selected entrant must respond by Monday, June 27, 2022 by phone or e-mail to the contact information provided.
- If a selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, s/he may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another entrant may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the recipient agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc.
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.