2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Self Donation Contest
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant of the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 12.01 a.m. CST and ends Thursday, March 22 at 11.50 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- Make a self-donation of $100CAD or more between March 8, 2018 and March 22, 2018 and you will be automatically entered in the draw to win one of 39 Winners gift cards worth $100 CAD.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- No purchase necessary.
- Following the end of the contest period, on March 22, 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada will award thirty nine (39) entrants. One (1) prize will be allocated per 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope location and selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- Thirty Nine (39) prizes are available. One (1) prize per 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope location. The Winners gift card contest prize shall have a retail value of $100 Canadian dollars, and will be announced upon contest close.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.
- Recipients will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail on Thursday, March 29, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, selected entrants must respond by Thursday, April 5, 2018 by e-mail to the contact information provided.
- If a selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, s/he may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another entrant may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the recipient agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Winners.
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.