Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Spring Contest Official Rules and Regulations
This contest is sponsored by Baskits Inc., National Prize Partner of the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant of the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. CST and ends Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- Participants who raise $150.00 CAD for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope during the contesting period of May 2, 2018 to May 16, 2018 will be automatically entered in the draw to win one of three prizes.
- Participants will qualify to receive one entry per $150.00 CAD raised during the contesting period of May 2, 2018 to May 16, 2018, to win one of three prizes.
- Participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- No limit to the number of qualified entries per participant.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means than that listed above.
- No purchase necessary.
- Following the end of the contest period, on May 16, 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada will award three (3) entrants.
- Winners will be selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- Three (3) prizes are available, sponsored by Baskits Inc.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Baskits Inc. shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Baskits Inc. are not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.
- Recipients will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by phone or e-mail on Thursday, May 17, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, selected entrants must respond by Friday, May 25, 2018 by phone or e-mail to the contact information provided.
- If a selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, s/he may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another entrant may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the recipient agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- A participant will only be eligible to receive one prize.
- Prize #1: Fancy That basket. Approximate retail value of $75.00 CAD.
- Prize #2: Gardenia basket. Approximate retail value of $75.00 CAD.
- Prize #3: Me Time basket. Approximate retail value of $155.00.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.