2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope Team Up Contest
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant that is a part of a team for the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 12.01 a.m. CST and ends Thursday, June 21 at 11.50 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- During the contest period, increase the number of participants registered online as a part of your team by a minimum of five (5) participants and you will be automatically entered in a random draw to win a $500 donation for your team total.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- No purchase necessary.
- Following the end of the contest period, on June 22, 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada will award one (1) team. One (1) prize will be allocated and selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- One (1) prize is available. The prize consists of a $500 donation made to the winning team’s total, which will be displayed as a team gift online.
- The prize cannot be redeemed by the participating team, nor can the prize be allocated to another team or individual participating in the 2018 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for the failure of a selected team to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected team’s response.
- The Team Captain of the selected team will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail on Friday, June 22, 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, the Team Captain must respond by Wednesday, June 27, 2018 by e-mail or phone to the contact information provided.
- If the Team Captain of a selected team does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification, the team may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another team may be selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the team agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.