2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Top Fundraising Contest - National
By participating in the Contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules. No purchase necessary.
- To be eligible for the Contest, you must be registered for the 2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope and be over the age of seventeen (17) years old.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
- Residents of Quebec are not eligible.
The contest begins Wednesday, August 31st, 2022 at 12:01am EST ending Saturday, September 10th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
How to Enter:
- All registered participants who raise funds for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope during the program period will be eligible to win.
- The Registered participants who raise the second, third and fourth most funds in support of the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope nationally will be awarded the prize.
- Online and offline donations must be submitted by Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Offline donations need to be verified by Ovarian Cancer Canada to be counted towards the individual’s total.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries will be accepted from across Canada for all Walk locations, excluding Quebec residents
- Registered participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- Winners will be selected by random draw, from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- A Registered participant will only be eligible to receive one (1) prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- A draw will take place for the prizes listed below.
- One (1) of three (3) Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) Console with MK8D digital game download code
- Total MSRP $529.98 CAN
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Nintendo of Canada Ltd. shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Nintendo is not a sponsor, co-sponsor or administrator of the contest.
Additional rules for marketing and promotional materials from Ovarian Cancer Canada:
- By accepting the prize, the recipient agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.