2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada
Walk of Hope
Participant Rewards and Incentives Program: Official Rules
By participating in the Rewards and Incentives Program, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this program, you must be a registered participant for the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins March 26, 2019, ending August 23, 2019 at 11.59 p.m. EST.
How to Enter:
- Registered participants who raise a minimum of $25 CAD for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope during the program period will be automatically eligible to receive rewards based on their cumulative total funds raised.
- No limit to the amount of individual funds accumulated, however, one (1) reward is awarded based upon the prizing hierarchy.
- Online and offline donations must be submitted by August 23, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Offline donations need to be verified by Ovarian
Cancer Canada to be counted towards the individual’s total.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means than listed above.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries will be accepted from across Canada for all Walk locations.
- Following the end of the contest period, each qualifying participant will receive an email from Ovarian Cancer Canada informing them of their prize and applicable details, including where to pick up prizes.
- One (1) prize will be allocated per qualifying participant based on the cumulative total funds raised for the 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope*.
- *All registered participants who raise $25 CAD will receive a limited edition 2019 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope toque*
- One (1) prize is awarded per qualifying participant. Prizes are restricted to the below hierarchy based upon participant’s cumulative total of online and offline donations during the program period:
- Prizes are to be picked up at participants designated Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope at the registration table. Please have your confirmation email available should verification be required.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for shipping and fulfillment of prizes that are not picked up at the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- By accepting the prize, the participant agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph (if submitted) or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- $25 CAD - $99.99 CAD total funds raised for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope = Limited edition 2019 Walk toque*
- $100 CAD - $499.99 CAD total funds raised for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope = Prize details coming soon
- $500 CAD - $999.99 CAD total funds raised for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope = Prize details coming soon
- $1000 CAD and above total funds raised for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope = Prize details coming soon
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Please contact, Carrie Mahuran, National Walk Associate, Ovarian Cancer Canada:
Toll Free: (1-877)