Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope Canada 150 Challenge
By participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a registered participant of the 2017 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
The contest begins Saturday, July 1 at 12.01 a.m. CST and ends Friday, July 14 at 11.50 p.m. CST.
How to Enter:
- Raise $150 for your Walk of Hope team between July 1 and July 14 and you will be automatically entered in the draw to win one of five Winners gift cards worth $150.
- Once you reach your $150 goal, share a photo of your fundraising efforts Ovarian Cancer Canada’s official Facebook page (facebook.com/ovariancancercanada) as a “visitor post” using the hashtags #WalkofHope150 and #ladyballs for an additional entry into the draw. You can also post on Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #WalkofHope150 and #ladyballs for an additional entry into the draw.
- No entries will be accepted by any other means.
- By submitting photos, participants grant Ovarian Cancer Canada the right to unlimited use of the photos on any platform, including, but not limited to, email marketing, social media, website and print materials.
- Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address, or social media account associated with the entry, as applicable.
- No purchase necessary.
- Following the end of the contest period, on July 19, Ovarian Cancer Canada will select five (5) entrants by a random draw from all eligible entries during the contest period.
- Five (5) prizes are available. The Winners gift card contest prize shall have an approximate retail value of $150 Canadian dollars, and will be announced upon contest close.
- Recipients are not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated approximate prize value, if any.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada is not responsible for the failure of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Ovarian Cancer Canada to receive a selected entrant’s response.
- Recipients will be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada by e-mail on July 19 with instructions on how to claim their prize. Selected entrants must respond within 48 hours by e-mail to the contact information provided.
- If a selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline indicated in the notification (48 hours), s/he may be disqualified and will not receive the prize, and another entrant may be selected.
Additional voting rules, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Sharing and tagging friends on social media does not entitle participants to additional entries.