Fundraise for Ovarian Cancer Canada
Create your own Community Event and help accelerate progress against ovarian cancer. Whether big or small or online, the money you raise ensures those affected by ovarian cancer benefit from research breakthroughs, advocacy efforts and education programs that make a real difference. With your support, we can help women live fuller, better, longer lives.
There is no limit to type of fundraising you can do. From head-shaves to lemonade stands, bike rides to bake sales, our online tools make fundraising simple and stress-free. Click CREATE AN EVENT to get started!
Need some inspiration? Here are some ideas:
- Move on Monday – Take part in a fitness challenge or host an online fitness class for your friends and family.
- Teal Tea Tuesdays – Invite your friends to tea…virtually! The best conversations happen over a comforting cup of tea or java.
- Wine Down Wednesday – Plan a night in with your besties and join them by video. Share some bubbly or partake in a fancy dinner with your virtual guests.
- Trivia Thursdays – Challenge your friends and family to a skill testing quiz or another favourite online game.
- Fashion Fridays – Stay home, but ‘make it fashion!' Cut your hair for cancer, dress to impress for a virtual dinner party, or lead a beauty tutorial online.
- Cinema Saturday – Host a movie watching party online or perform on a live feed for your family and friends.
- Sunday Funday – Organize a scavenger hunt, celebrate a milestone, host an online shopping party or plan a cooking challenge.
For further assistance, please contact Courtney Willis, Community Engagement & Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 877 413-7970 ext. 234.