a new team Join
a team Bring back
your former team Register
as an individual Support
a walker or team Donate
to this location
Get ready to Walk in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope is the largest and most powerful event of its kind in the country. Register today and take action so that women can live fuller, better, longer lives.
September 8, 2019 at 9:00AM
Queen Elizabeth Park (Start/Finish at 33rd and Cambie Street entrance)
Event Day Schedule:
9:00am - 10:00am: Registration and morning coffee
9:30am - 10:00am: Opening Ceremonies and warm-up
10:00am - 11:00am: Walk/Run
11:00am: Join us for FREE post Walk refreshments, Team & Participant recognition and Children’s fun area!
Lorraine Trotter and Bernice White
Local Event Updates:
- No single use water bottles provided: Bring your own bottle for refills
- Teal Shop: There will be water bottles etc. available for a donation
- Live Music: Music will be provided by Uncle Nestor a Southern Country Rock Band
- Tim Horton's, Oakridge: Providing coffee again this year.
- David's Tea: On site to provide us with their tea
- Tisol Tent: Tisol staff will be on site providing goodies for our four legged walkers
- Warm Up: This year our warm up will be provided by Ella from Barre Fitness
- Mo's Hotdog Truck: They will be back again with their delicious hot dogs
- Vancouver Fire Truck: For the entertainment of our little walkers
- Johnny Pops: Supplying us with the delicious fruit bars
- Blanche Macdonald: Make up for the adults and face painting for the little ones
Come play the "Stack Attack" with Mario to win a NES or SNES prize
Video of the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope in Vancouver from Nils Kimmel.
Please remember the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope is a RAIN OR SHINE event... The Walk must go on!