Take your event online
Show how much you care about this cause by creating your own fundraiser. Whether big or small or online, your event raises money for research, advocacy and support.
Taking your community fundraising event online as never been so fun and easy. There are many creative and unique ways to fundraise from the comfort of your home, and a growing number of user-friendly platforms available to connect with your supporters online. Host a virtual event in support of Ovarian Cancer Canada and ask your supporters to donate to participate.
Where to begin? Check out the below list of daily themes to try. You can choose one or them all!
- Move on Monday – Take part in a fitness challenge or host an online fitness class for your friends and family.
- Teal Tea Tuesdays – Invite your friends to tea…virtually! The best conversations happen over a comforting cup of tea or java.
- Wine Down Wednesday – Plan a night in with your besties and join them by video. Share some bubbly or partake in a fancy dinner with your virtual guests.
- Trivia Thursdays – Challenge your friends and family to a skill testing quiz or another favourite online game.
- Fashion Fridays – Stay home, but ‘make it fashion!' Cut your hair for cancer, dress to impress for a virtual dinner party, or lead a beauty tutorial online.
- Cinema Saturday – Host a movie watching party online or perform on a live feed for your family and friends.
- Sunday Funday – Organize a scavenger hunt, celebrate a milestone, host an online shopping party or plan a cooking challenge.
Have your own fundraising idea you want to share? If you have a great idea to add, please email Ashley Law, firstname.lastname@example.org.